Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time Warp

24

x = 04152009

x – 60 = 217

x – 15 = 84

How do you like math? “Not so much,” most folks I know would say. I, on the other hand, really like math. I never got much past trigonometry, unfortunately, but what I did study I enjoyed.

I was thinking recently about how the short number of days we have remaining catapults us ever closer to Enugu at a frighteningly rapid pace. Sixty days ago it seemed quite a bit further away and the days seemed, on average, longer. Now, the days seem very much shorter, and panic starts to set in as the realization hits us that it will not be possible to get everything done that we would like to get done. I remain hopeful that we will get everything done that needs getting done. But time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment